Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yawn

Ok I am extremely BORED
there is nothing to do over spring break
All I have done is EAT EAT EAT
(I am not a heavy eater)
Anyways I have been going on facebook and it got boring

I get bored really fast

I have been writing more songs but I'm not going to put them up here for reasons unknown
Now i cant wait for school to come so I can be bored there
Right before spring break I got a bladder infection so I have to take these huge antibiotic pills and they can be broken in half but they are still too big

My bladder infection is clearing up now but it still kinda hurts
so now im going to do something else

later

2 comments:

Louis said...

sucks to be bored! At least my bordome gave me the oppertunity to read your words :)

~Sheila~ said...

Honey,
I know you are bored.

Mom to the rescue.

Come outside...I know a chore that needs to be done (courtesy of our dogs, Venus and Serena).