Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stuff


As you can see
I is ten ninjas too if you would like to see more pics like this than go here
_!
_!
-\/
And if not than you will hurt my wittle heart-.-
back to the normal stuff ummmmm
I am going to try to convince my parents to build a garage (and buy an amp and mic) so i can practice singing in it
Btw ....... Nick I am going to sing screamo if you will read my previous posts than you will know
but ........... I can only sing like that for about 30 mins before I lose my voice for an hour or 2 lol
So now I am going to go on facebook but I have not done what I need to do on here so Im not done.
I need to make this post look like my previous ones T_T nooooooooo
the only way that can happen is if I write random stuff sooo
Pie is my favorite dessert but apples are my favorite fruit
sushi is my favorite food and tomatoes are gross ^_^

5 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

What is this random stuff?

Filler?

Way to take up space Dom!

Oh, BTW...Building a garage.....there's a project you can help with.

The Teenage Years said...

thanks mom

Nick James said...

Dominique,

I like your blog. Sometimes random is good! I read your last post, bored, and I have an idea for you. As a huge fan of cooking myself, I've often thought about visiting culinary school. Why don't you go to school and play in a band on the side? I'm out in LA and I'm realizing more everyday that school can excell you so much further. I plan on getting back ASAP--and pursue my dreams. We have a lot in common. Thanks for stopping by--keep writing.

The Teenage Years said...

hey thanks

honkeie said...

I would say start practising in your room in the middle of the night. That garage will just about build itself in 24 hours!