Sunday, March 22, 2009

Im Back




Hey Everyone I'm Back and MY MOM taught me how to suffocate!!!!!!!!!!!!


I came back from the hospital with a kidney infection and a bladder infection
And it still hurts like hell
Ummmmm


I had this really funny nurse



and every time I said something funny she would start laughing and it was a morbid funny



Not some crazed lunatic funny



(well maybe a little bit of that)

Or this ! !

...........VV

(BTW) That is my grandma



any ways

I'm a little better now so don't worry about me


unless you think that drinking a pound of gross white liquid to coat your stomach



anyways this is the pulse ox machine thingy and when my mom told me what it does I started holding my breath this isn't the lowest I got it to its just I held my breath longer and faster than the machine could count (if it can)



Again this isn't the highest Ive gotten to
oh yeah and (Why does belly button lint not match your shirt color?)

3 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

And you say you're not photogenic.

Awww...what a cute boy.

ysfb said...

Why is everything in hospitals taste terrible. At least add something to take away the taste. Glad you're feeling better man, keep up the good work.

honkeie said...

Glad to see you like to screw with the machines. I would have done the same but I would have gone for the hold my until I pased out....and we all love a fun nurse :)