Tuesday, March 3, 2009

crazy

Well in reference to my wacko siblings they are crazy and well a little more crazy never mind they are just plain crazed psycopaths that will stop at nothing to drive you nuts



The day begins with the stupid language arts taks I (I hate the taks) wanted to finish as quikly as I could but as soon as I did that I got bored of just sitting and looking at the wall so I ended up doing it as fast as I could and I got bored just like I said .

Look I now Im just 13 but Im thinking about getting a job at Micky D's or sone thing like that

The construction people are building a walgreens down the street so maybe I can work there or at walmart or maybe even H-E-B lol so I dont know if I can evenstart working at 14 (even though they lowered the child labor laws to 14) no one will hire a 14 year old kid

Anyways on my way to pick up my lil brother and sister I saw this guy in a maroon truck literally drinking water (out of a gallon jug) and puke it back out into the jug that is just nasty

Thats it for today

1 comment:

honkeie said...

Wow that is just nasty!
And to answer your question:
Dickiedo: (Dik-e-Doo) (adj.) Is a word used when refering to a person who's gut sticks out farther than his dickie-doo!