Monday, October 6, 2008

I dont really know


Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?


I dont really know the answer to that ....... but if you do know please tell me okay .

well today in P E I was thinking of what anime character i could cos play as ...( for those whom dont know what that means .... to dress up as) i was thinking shippo ( from inuyasha) miroku (from inuyasha) kohaku (also from inuyasha) but my friends said no .....

So we decided Ryuk ( from deathnote) who is a god of death.


My lines are "humans are .... interesting " , "apples are juicy " , "apples from the human world are worth the trip" , AND " apples to me are what drugs and alcohol are to humans , I even get withdrawal symptoms ,my body gets all twisted ,and I do handstands its not pretty!!!!!!
by the way this is ryuk

2 comments:

Capricorn said...

Why not Dante from Devil May cry.

honkeie said...

Cosplay is cool, I was going to go to this anime con in NYC last september but I went on a road trip instead. I will get to one someday and dress up like the tetris peice that everyone hates ha!
And why doesnt grape soda taste anything like grapes?