Sunday, February 22, 2009

stuff

Hello every one its been a while but I am writing again...
well I got a new phone and the battery sucks(it just cuts off when you turn on the music for 2 min's).

So I am going to get a new battery for it.
Well every one guess what .... I write songs and sing (and not just on guitar hero world tour) my mom told me I cant put them on the blog for legal purposes (copyright infringement) so there goes that.
so I cant show you all my lyrics but (J) I will email them to you ..... (probably)but I can tell you the genre ... screamo
today it is my (cousin's) b-day
and I tried to tell her happy b-day but she hasn't answered yet

I have to write 6 paragraphs here but i don't know what to write about
so I guess I have to write random stuff
well here it goes I like tacos but Id rather have pie
I really like apples but I like it better in pie

I want to work so I can get my @$$ out of the house and buy my own stuff ^_^ yay
all I need to do is wait until my b-day and I will be 14 so I can get out of the house again ^_^ yay

I play guitar hero and sing on it and drums and bass the best song on there is The Kill
anyways I want to eat right now so later

3 comments:

Capricorn said...

Best thing i can tell you to do is to keep a journal of just your lyrics and if your serious, form a band with other kids and see what their imput is. Its a learning experience that can take you as far as you want it to go.
Dont get frustrated, it took me 10 years as an established 'band' to make a cd people actually liked...just dont give up on your dreams.

-J.

honkeie said...

I suck as a writer but I like doing it. Just put your words down anywhere, I used to use marble note books. But now that I have a job and money I buy nice journals from barns and knoble. Having my own money rocks! But credit cards are evil....stay away from them!

The Teenage Years said...

that would be nice to have my own money that i make myself