Sunday, September 14, 2008

NIGHT CLUB

Okay now this is old news but during the summer I went to club hypnotic
(night club)from 7:00 to 10:00.
It was OK. I liked it ....... a little.
The truth is it was BORING .
There was nothing to do except play pool for money =)
I won 4 .25. then spent it on non alcoholic margaritas .
The pool playing was fun but I was bored most of the time.
I didn't like the music it was all rap, you would probably know I'm a rock person.
I would probably go again just to get out of the house.

Did I mention it was teens night.

2 comments:

Capricorn said...

you got the coolest friggin mom ever! The closest we got to a club at your age, is sneaking into the local bar and stealing drunks beers (and half smoked cigs) because they were too passed out to notice us. fun times. However, its not a very smart thing to do, and I dont recommend it...mainly because your mom would KILL me.

honkeie said...

I did not go to a club until I was 22 and it only became fun after about my 8th beer. Then I thought I could dance and had a blast. For the most part all clubs are boring. Even those clubs that have women dancing for dollars.